Are you mindful or is your mind full?
Known as an analog system in a digital world, bullet journals, a.k.a, BuJos, are quickly rising in popularity as a solution to organize our busy minds. Being organized frees your mind and helps you focus on new pursuits. It’s a customizable system where productivity meets mindfulness and creativity meets accountability. BuJos capture lists, goals, thoughts and ultimately provide the comfort that nothing is forgotten.
The flexibility of the BuJo makes it a perfect solution for all. From the uber creative to the minimalist, from busy parents to executives, from the artful wanderers and the in-between, the system is personally adaptable. The possibilities are endless!
Common bullet journal elements include pages to:
- Track daily to-dos, appointments and tasks
- Keep a calendar (daily, monthly, future)
- Capture your thoughts through journaling
- Keep track of birthdays, exercise schedules, bills and other important dates or deadlines
- Create lists of books to read, quotes you love, places you want to visit and other ideals
- Manage goal/project pages to track progress, milestones and successes
- Track desired habits
Join us on Wednesday, May 2, from 6:30-9 p.m. at Greenwood Winery & Bistro, 6475 Collamer Rd., East Syracuse. Grab some friends and make it a night to connect and engage in stimulating conversation about getting organized and being inspired for positive change. The cost of the workshop is $79 and includes the following:
- A bullet journal (your choice of seven color options upon registering)
- A black, non-page bleeding pen
- A guided presentation to explain the system and get you started
- Tips on goal meeting and habit change, rooted in the science of positive psychology
- List of recommended supplies and sample page options
- Light appetizers will be provided, plus the option to purchase local wine from Greenwood’s tasting room
- Follow-up online community powered by DIEMlife, where you can share page layouts, get tips and share your bullet journal successes
Click here to see your journal color options and purchase your ticket. Registering for the event will also seamlessly enter you into a Quest™, which is your optional online follow-up community and a place to connect after the event. Check off completed milestones and celebrate your new found mental freedom!
The workshop is hosted by Jaime Weisberg of Northbound Coaching & Consulting LLC. Northbound is a coaching, consulting and training company rooted in the science of positive psychology.